Welcome to the new Law Library website. Our new website has a different look and several new features to explore. Here are some quick facts about the new website:
1. It's mobile friendly. The website was designed to work on every device and every browser. Our visitors will have the same online experience regardless of viewing device.
2. InfoHawk Search Box: We've added a search box for the library's catalog on the homepage. The search box will search keyword anywhere. For additional search options, select the More Search Options link.
3. New hours display: We've updated the current library hours display to make the hours easier to locate.
4. Research Quick Links: We've added a research box displaying links to popular databases, e-journals, and research guides.
5. Frequently Asked Questions: We're creating FAQs to help answer the most commonly asked questions our patrons have about the Law Library. We will be adding questions and answers throughout the year. Check back for more FAQs.
The new website is a work in progress. It was released over the summer to provide us an opportunity to identify and fix errors and address any issues that may arise. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please use the Send Us a Message form at http://library.law.uiowa.edu/forms/contact-us.