The Law Library provides study carrels for L2, L3, and LLM students to use. Sign-up for these carrels is done online. Sign-up begins at 8AM on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013.
- Link to http://www.law.uiowa.edu/carrels/
- Enter your HawkID and password.
- Read and accept carrel regulations.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the carrel “area” of your choice.
- For context, consult the library maps at the Circulation Desk.
- Available carrels are in green; carrels that are unavailable are in red.
- Click on the carrel you want to choose.
- A pop-up message will show your carrel number and its combination.
- This information will also be emailed to you.
If you have any questions about carrels, please ask at the Circulation Desk.