POLITICO Pro is a premium policy news and information resource designed specifically to keep students, faculty, and researchers on college campuses up-to-date on current political developments.
POLITICO Pro has over 100 reporters that provide universities real-time, interdisciplinary policy news. POLITICO Pro offers both broad and granular coverage in 16 industry areas, including Agriculture, Energy/Environment, Transportation, Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Immigration, and Tax.
The resource is designed to offer universities a diverse array of content options that vary in length, format, and timing. POLITICO Pro content offerings include:
- Industry specific Morning Briefs.
- Ready-made infographics and PowerPoint presentations: students and faculty can download these materials to edit, manipulate, and incorporate into lectures, projects, or presentations.
- Twitter-style, policy-specific newsfeeds that update in real-time with all original reporting.
- A full digital library of archived primary source documents and CRS Reports.
- Long form journalism that provides in-depth analysis on ongoing national conversations.
- Legislative forecasting: content that helps you predict or anticipate the day, week, and/or month ahead.
The Law Library has arranged a trial of this database, which you may access while on campus here. If you would like an individual ID during the trial to take advantage of POLITICO Pro’s customization options, please contact Druet Klugh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any comments or thoughts on the resource may also be directed to Druet.