Circulation Desk – the Law Library is currently looking for law students to staff the Circulation Desk Mondays and Fridays, 10:00 am-1:00 pm, and Wednesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm-Midnight. Please come to the Circulation Desk to fill out an application. Contact Anne Kale (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Law Library Research Assistant Positions
Available for 14-15 Academic Year
- Retrieve items from the law library, other campus libraries and online sources
- Compile faculty bibliographies
- Faculty research projects / other research tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Roughly 10 hours per week; M-F, daytime hours
- Standard RA benefits apply
- Must be a 2L or 3L when fall term starts
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to walk distances, lift and carry heavy items
- Basic HTML skills preferred
Please submit a resume through Symplicity or to firstname.lastname@example.org.