To help you study, the library has extended hours during finals. Please proceed to Hours for specific days and times.
In order to maintain an atmosphere conducive to studying, please be considerate of others:
- If you need to speak to others, go outside of the library
- Please set cell phones to vibrate and take calls in the stairwells or outside of the library
- If others are talking or being disruptive, notify a staff member at the Circulation Desk
- If someone is in your carrel, notify the person that you’re there to study and ask her/him to move; if the person refuses, let a staff member know.
- Food is not allowed (even in carrels) – staff will be checking, so please follow the rule
In preparation for exams, the Law Library has many previous exams on file in electronic and print formats. The electronic versions can be accessed through ICON; go to “Ongoing Courses,” then choose the College of Law Academic Resources 2012-13 page. All law students should have access to this page; if you cannot access it, please ask at the Circulation Desk. The print versions are on reserve at the Circulation Desk and can be checked out for four hours. A complete list of the exams on ICON and on Reserve is located at the Circulation Desk.