Room 126 is available as a study room for groups of two to eight law students. The room has two conference tables, a large computer monitor that can be connected to a laptop, and a whiteboard on a tripod easel.
The room may be reserved on Outlook for two-hour blocks of time. To reserve the room:
- Log into your calendar on Office 365
- Select “New” in the upper left corner
- Add a title for the reservation (example: Con Law Study Group)
- Select “Add Room,” and under BLB Resources, select RES-BLB126-LAWLIB
- Make sure that the Private box is not checked
- Click “Send” in the upper left corner
You will receive an email confirming the reservation. Recurring reservations, reservations outside of library operating hours or within half an hour of closing, and reservations with a duration longer than two hours will be rejected.
For questions or assistance, please visit the Circulation Desk.