This summer the Law Library launched its new website. It was released over the summer to provide an opportunity to address any issues that arose before the start of fall semester. We want to thank you for providing helpful feedback and invite you to continue to provide suggestions to help us improve the new website. If you have suggestions, please contact us using the Send Us a Message form.
You may be interested in the following new features:
- It's mobile friendly: The website was designed to work on every device and every browser. Our visitors will have the same online experience regardless of viewing device.
- InfoHawk Search Box: We've added a search box for the library's catalog on the homepage. The search box will search keyword anywhere. For additional search options, select the More Search Options link.
- New hours display: We've updated the current library hours display to make the hours easier to locate.
- Research Quick Links: We've added a research box displaying links to popular databases, e-journals, and research guides. You can get to the complete database list by selecting the link “View All Databases.” The Research Quick Links box also displays on the new Faculty and Staff Services page.
- Improved Electronic Resources page: The Electronic Resources list permits filtering and searching of all the electronic resources available. This replaces the A-Z listing on the former website, however, to find all databases beginning with a specific letter, select “Starts With” and select “Apply.”