This summer the Law Library launched its new website. Check it out and let us know what you think. If you have suggestions, please contact us using the Send Us a Message form.
You may be interested in the following new features:
- It's mobile friendly: The website was designed to work on every device and every browser. Our visitors will have the same online experience regardless of viewing device.
- InfoHawk Search Box: We"ve added a search box for the librarys catalog on the homepage. The search box will search keyword anywhere. For additional search options, select the More Search Options link.
- New hours display: We've updated the current library hours display to make the hours easier to locate.
- Research Quick Links: We've added a research box displaying links to popular databases, e-journals, and research guides. You can get to the complete database list by selecting the link “View All Databases.”
- Improved Electronic Resources page: The Electronic Resources list permits filtering and searching of all the electronic resources available. This replaces the A-Z listing on the former website, however, to find all databases beginning with a specific letter, select “Starts With” and select “Apply.”