Room 126 in the Law Library is now a group study room for two to eight law students. The room has two conference tables and eight chairs. On the wall, there is a large computer monitor that can be connected to a laptop. There is also a whiteboard on a tripod easel. For pictures of the new study room, please visit this link.
The room may be reserved on Outlook for two-hour blocks of time. To reserve the room:
- Log into your calendar on Office 365
- Select “New” in the upper left corner
- Add a title for the reservation (example: Con Law Study Group)
- Select “Add Room,” and under BLB Resources, select RES-BLB126-LAWLIB
- Make sure that the Private box is not checked
- Click “Send” in the upper left corner
You will receive an email confirming the reservation. Recurring reservations, reservations outside of library operating hours or within half an hour of closing, and reservations with a duration longer than two hours will be rejected.
For questions or assistance, please contact Maria Catherino, Circulation Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.