The ICC Dispute Resolution Library, managed by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), contains more than 1,000 documents from established publications on arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution. Key sources of content in the library are the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin (formerly the ICC International Court of Arbitration Bulletin) (1990 - present), Dossiers of the ICC Institute of World Business Law, and other publications such as the Secretariat's Guide to ICC Arbitration, which is an article-by-article analysis of the ICC Rules for practitioners and academics.
Included in the library are:
- Extracts from awards rendered by ICC arbitral tribunals, and a tool for finding where ICC awards have been published
- Articles providing comment and analysis on law and practice in dispute resolution
- ICC reference documents including the annual Statistical Report on ICC arbitration
- Commission Reports offering guidelines and discussion on procedural and substantive issues
- Current and previous versions of ICC Dispute Resolution Rules
Access to the ICC Dispute Resolution Library is limited to members of the University of Iowa College of Law community. Please contact the Law Library's reference desk at 319-335-9005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for access details.